The graduate of Faculty of Architecture at Gdańsk Technical University, scholarship at Universita per Stranieri (Perugia, Italy). In 1996-1998 owner of private design practice. In 1998-2003 with French based design offices CSI and OTH, at position of project manager and technical director, leading large commercial schemes in international environment. From 2003 owner of Atelier architectural practice specializing in design of retail and services buildings, industrial as well as offices realized in Poland, Russia and Ukraine.
- registered architect since 1997
- registered construction expert in the field of commercial buildings and multifunctional centres design since 2010
- Owner, General Designer
The graduate of Faculty of Architecture at Białystok Technical University. In 1999-2005 owner of private design practice. Since2005 with Atelier. Awarded with II place in « Building site of 2010 » by a Warmia-Mazurian Voivod, category « office and services buildings».
- registered architect since 2005
- Designer / specialist in field of retail investment
The graduate of Faculty of Architecture at Białystok Technical University. In 1999-2003 worked for CSI Sp. z o.o. and OTH Sp. z o.o. as an architect designer. In 2003-2007 as a specialist in National Fund of Environmental Protection and Water Management worked on preparation of projects for Cohesion Fund co-financing. Since 2009 with Atelier.
- registered architect since 2009
- Designer / specialist in field of sustainable development
Team of architects: